Our Extra Large Game of Thrones Mugis a drinking horn tankard inspired by the Medieval fantasy realms of Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings.
This 100% horn tankard transcends class, and is well beloved by kings and smallfolk alike. No matter where you come from, there’s nothing like nursing a hoppy brew or honey mead from your very own lordly vessel. Every bovine horn tankard is formed from one piece of horn, including the smooth handle that’s designed to provide a confident, comfortable grip.
The floor of the tankard is formed from acrylic, which provides a watertight seal so you don’t lose any of your well-earned ale. The tankard is also covered in a food-safe sealant to protect your horn from any further battle scars.
This is one of our most popular products, but even if you join our best customers in appreciating the XL tankard, your horn is 100% unique. Only nature can control the shape and hues of your handcrafted cup. While the volume will also vary from horn to horn, the XL tankards are typically able to hold a full pint of beer.
Like our Large Tankard Our XL Game of Thrones drinking horn tankard is one of our most popular items, and you can take your pick of the reasons why: It can perfectly accommodate a whole bottle of beer, it fits comfortably in your hand as you take your honored place amongst your kinsmen around the fire, and its large size and heft show off the beautiful natural colorings of the mighty beast from whence it came.
Our horn tankard design was inspired by the Game of Thrones TV series, as well as the rich tradition of the tankard as a staple of pub firesides all around the old country. Belly up, fill your cup and drink until you don’t care who’s king.
Features of the XL Game of Thrones Mug - Drinking Horn Tankard
- Holds 20+ oz of your favorite ale, mead, or other beverage
- Horns are cut and shaped to be approx 6″ tall. Width and curve vary depending on the horn
- Walls and handle are 100% horn formed from one piece
- The tankard bottom is made of acrylic to complete the cup’s seal, and food-safe sealant is used to protect the horn from wear
- No two horns are the same, so size and coloration varies slightly from horn to horn
- Please rinse your horn before use. Avoid the dishwasher, extreme temperatures and hot liquids.