For stocked inventory (non-customized items) and Sigil/Viking builder items we offer flat rate shipping on all orders no matter how many items you purchase. Various shipping speed options exist including – Standard, Expedited and Priority. Rates tend to change so please view items in your cart to get an accurate quote.
For custom orders, shipping costs are calculated based on the volume and shipping weight of the items ordered. Please contact us for an accurate quote.
For a more accurate quote, please submit a request here.
Generally speaking, prices are as follows –
- Images are $20 each
- Additional image on the reverse side is $15
- Each line* of text in addition to the above is $5 per line
- Text only is $15 for the 1st line*
- $5 for each additional line*
- Color inlay costs $5 per item and is available in white/black and most other colors.
- Intricate works or complicated designs will be priced on a case by case basis.
MAX OF 20 CHARACTERS PER LINE OF TEXT
For any item that is engraved, regardless if it is a custom order or bought through the sigil or viking builders, we need time to engrave the design for you. Getting the design right takes time and depends on various factors such as intricacy of the design, current demand, supply, and other factors. Creations times are in addition to shipping times and can run anywhere between 3 and 15 days. We publish the current creation times on each page (where applicable) and will let you know the current turn times in every custom order request. We make every effort to meet or exceed the quote given, but turn around times may be extended without notice due to high demand and unforeseen circumstances.
- Nail hardener or generic superglue work best – both bond well and are safe to use once cured.
- Find the area where the leak is coming from by adding water.
- Once the leak is identified, apply some nail hardener/glue to affected area on the outside
- On the inside, do the same. You may need to use a Precision Applicator if you have huge paws and cannot reach inside the mug/horn.
- Let the glue cure for a couple of hours or use a UV light to speed up the process.
- Sand down the excess with fine grit sandpaper until smooth.
Good as new!
Yes, we engrave most items we sell. Visit our Custom Engraving page for more details.
Our products are made from natural materials so there is some care involved to ensure a long and enjoyable product life. We recommend you:
- Avoid dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use it for hot liquids
- Avoid contact with strong solvents, detergents, and/or chemicals
- Avoid sharp objects as the horn surface can scratch
- Towel dry your horn immediately after washing
- Avoid temperature swings as this can cause the horn to crack
- Keep out of extreme heat or cold
Right now, no. We do ensure that the size/volume/weight are all within tolerances of each size selected, so all large horns will be similar in size. However we cannot guarantee colors, patterns, etc.
All horns are solid and sturdy but some of the handles and places where the horn has been manipulated may be a bit less resilient to impacts and stress. We recommend you treat your horn with care.
Yes, the horns are polished, cleaned and then coated with a resin like substance to seal the horn and prevent leaks. We do not recommend hot liquids however.
All horns are 100% ethically sourced from Indian (and other parts of Asia) domesticated livestock raised for human consumption (food). In India, they raise water buffalo and ox like we (in the US) raise cows. They are used for food, leather goods, milk, etc. The horns are usually discarded or ground up and sold for use as fertilizer or feed while a very small percentage get to be made into unique crafts like drinking horns.
We use Amazon as a shipping and fulfillment center so delivery times listed on the site should be fairly accurate. Please allow 1 day for processing. If you are a PRIME customer, you can also order directly from our Amazon store for even faster delivery.
Yes, we can now ship anywhere. Your shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. If you are requesting a quote on custom engraving, we will need your country and postal code in order to get you an accurate shipping quote.