This larger sounding horns comes sans reed and takes a bit of practice to use, but rewards those who are up to the challenge with the much deeper sound of a war horn. Like with the hoards who came before, the low, long call of the horn will stir the warrior hearts of your allies and strike fear into the bones of your enemies.
- 20″+ from tip to rim with a hand carved sounding end.
- No mouthpiece or reed attached. It’s all horn.
- Deep, stirring bellow tone. Perfect for scaring enemies and stirring up trouble.
- Colors and textures determined by the animal that grew the horn, so no two are alike.
- Leather shoulder strap included.