Our Yggdrasil pendant features a rune inspired design of the tree of life, which is the connecting force between all nine worlds in Norse mythology. Known as the noblest of trees, the tree of life is also where Odin sacrificed his eye to gain his vast knowledge. In addition to symbolizing knowledge, ancient trees were also thought to bring luck and protection.
- All metal cast construction
- Includes black adjustable necklace cord and an "AleHorn" rune carrying bag
- Design based on traditional runic Yggdrasil pendants that have been worn for centuries
- Measures 2" x 1.25" x .25" and weighs 1oz
- Available in solid copper and nickel silver